Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

Today I am thankful for so many things. I feel completely blessed to be living in Haiti and love serving here. I am surrounded by friends who love me and truly bring laughter and fun to each and every single thing we do from cooking to working in the clinic. And even though I'm not at home, I was able to Skype with my family during their Thanksgiving gathering. Thanksgiving might not be officially celebrated in Haiti but today our American team joined together with our Haitian friends and we celebrated Thanksgiving to the fullest!

E'tienne, Aubree, and I started celebrating with plantains in the clinic! YUM!

Happy Thanksgiving from the American volunteers at NVM!

We had a Thanksgiving FEAST!

Perfect ending to the day-- we drove up the mountain to watch the sunset.
What can be more perfect-- November/sunny/90degree day and mountains?!?
I know I've said this before-- but thank you to each person who has partnered with me in prayer and financial support. God is doing amazing things here and I am blessed and thankful to be a part of this ministry.

For more pictures click on the link below (you do not need to have Facebook to see the pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. Happy one day late thanksgiving. I am so thankful for you and also the other girls. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete