Monday, April 29, 2013

Introducing D'Jerry!

 There are some families that are just extra special to both Aubree and I.  Cilianise is an amazing momma and is the first person to greet me each and every Sunday at church.  Nine months ago she was in the clinic because she had been sick.  I ran a routine pregnancy test on her and the results were positive.  I was completely overwhelmed for her because this would be her seventh pregnancy.  One of her sons, Jean, has Cerebral Palsy and she does everything possible to fight for this little one.  Just recently Jean was able to start physical therapy with another organization.  Cilianise works with him multiple times a day doing different exercises.  She works hard to make sure her children go to school and are cared for.  During her pregnancy, I loved getting to watch her belly grow and feel all the little baby kicks.  She had 3 girls and 3 boys and she said she was praying for another little girl.  For nine months I talked to the little "girl" in her belly telling her how beautiful she was and how excited I was to meet her.  Nine days ago Cilianise had her seventh child- a perfect little boy.  I was in Indiana when she had the baby and could hardly wait to get back and meet this little man.  The look on Cilianise's face when Aubree and I walked into her home this morning was priceless.  She was so excited to introduce us to little D'Jerry and of course we both thought he was absolutely perfect.  Love this little boy already and I've already called dibs on getting to hold him next Sunday in church!

No comments:

Post a Comment