Wednesday, December 31, 2014

favorites of 2014

This is one of my favorite pictures of Daniella and I at her kindergarten graduation.
She literally counted down the days and hours until her big day!    
In keeping with tradition I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite pictures from 2014.  I hope you enjoy getting an inside peek into why these pictures are extra special to me.  Thank you for following along, for your friendship, encouragement, financial support, and most importantly for praying for me.  I am blessed to have each of you on this journey with me!  Wishing you a wonderful start to 2015!
The only photo of Davidson from his baptism- gotta love my boy!
My sisters and two of my favorites.  My heart is happy. 
Jaquins thinks getting his picture taken is overrated!
I also love that in the background you can see his "before" picture that
was taken at his first malnutrition appointment. 
LOVE the girls I work with.  So blessed to have them as my coworkers and friends!
Just about sums up Davidson!  (photo cred: leslee)
Love when my kiddos come to the clinic for a visit during summer break!  
So blessed to have lived and served with Kat and Leslee over the last year.  
This was taken after his momma bought me a coke at his sisters graduation party.
It's moments like this that are impossible to even process.
There was a moment when I didn't know if Fado would live.  He was so
malnourished and it literally just broke me.  Watching his sweet momma fight for
him and getting to watch as he has grown has been such a blessing. 
Saturday mornings are forever a favorite time of the week for me.  I love that there is
never an empty spot on my lap!
Leslee and I got to escape for true vacation.
We did nothing but relax and refuel.  It was so needed!
The kiddos doing "exercises!"  My days really are never boring!
I get to partner with mommas who are literally heroes and work
SO hard to fight for their kiddos!
My girl is growing up.  So proud of the beautiful young lady she is becoming.
Love when I get to be in Indiana and have time with my nieces and sisters!
The smile on his momma's face says it all.  She barely made eye contact with us when her
son, Anderson,  was admitted into the malnutrition program.  When Anderson graduated
 from the program she joked and laughed with us.  And just recently she met another momma in
 her village that had a child who was malnourished and she told that momma to bring the child to us right away.  This momma not only fought for her little guy but is advocating for other children too!
Leslee captured this moment and it is honestly one of my all-time
favorite pictures.  This little one rocked my world two years ago and
every snuggle I get with her I consider a complete blessing.
This picture was taken the first time I heard the sound of their
laughter and saw smiles on their faces.  Oh the Lord is faithful.
Rose is growing up and learning a lot in school- love watching her little mind grow!
Davidson had a melt down because I didn't bring him homework-
found a scrap sheet of paper and he was happy!  If only this lasts...
To see more pictures that were taken over the last year just click on the link below.  You do NOT need to have Facebook to see the pictures.  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151772100740831.1073741825.529825830&type=1&l=d2a7345c72

No comments:

Post a Comment