Sunday, August 30, 2015

Why wouldn't Davidson's afternoon snack be bread and coffee!?  Ironically enough, his grandmother sent him home with me after he finished his snack=)
Friday afternoons are never dull or quiet in my house!  These three had fun wrestling with the blanket on the couch and then cheered like crazy when they saw I bought a new bottle of ketchup=)  It's the little things in life!  
A friend sent me some packages of pock rock candy!  LOVE doing fun things with my friends here!  Watching the expressions on their faces as the candy "popped" in their mouths was priceless…we laughed a lot that afternoon!
When you are four and you stub your toe it's a pretty BIG deal.  Thankfully we were able to find a piece of plastic to tie around her toe before it got too serious=)  Not sure if my years in nursing school were geared towards this or not..ha.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pop rocks picture!! =) Glad they liked them!

    ReplyDelete