Sunday, November 22, 2015

photo updates

This baby girl is pure joy.  She loves absolutely everyone and is constantly smiling.  She is the most fought over baby in the village too- doesn't matter who is holder her another person always swipes in to steal her=)  Saina is such a sweet little blessing!
Oh I just want to bottle this sweet moment up and never forget just how sweet these two are.  They are both full of sass and yet they still love nothing more than climbing on my lap to cuddle and discuss everything from school drama to when I'll be getting more catchup.  Love them=)
And a complete flashback- my Davidson really always has been a little charmer=)  Just look at those CHEEKS!  I'm not sure where the time has gone but Facebook reminded me (this picture was taken 3yrs ago this month) that my baby boy is no longer quite so little.
The kids found some rope and decided to make a swing!  They laughed and laughed as they attempted to push each other higher.  The swing also provided a good lesson in learning to share and take turns=)

No comments:

Post a Comment