Saturday, May 7, 2016

oh life!

I have no clue where the last few months have gone!  And in reality I'm not quite sure how it's even 2016 let alone May!  Oh how time flies!  In this season of busy and long days I'm trying to remind myself to stay present.  It's so easy for me to get wrapped up in my to-do list which really is never ending.  All of my little friends are at such a fun stage right now.  And so instead of doing all the things that I "should" be doing I'm trying to focus on soaking up these sweet moments we have right now.  I'm trying to (or at least working at learning..) to embrace the hectic and crazy.  I am so blessed to have been given this special spot in my little friends lives and I know in just a blink of an eye they are going to be much too cool for me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment