Tuesday, September 24, 2013

let's build a house!

The "men" of Chambrun have decided it is finally time for me to have my own home in the village!  They were super excited when Katherine and I walked into the village one Saturday morning and instantly pulled us over to see the big surprise.  They quickly told me I'd need my camera and that I would want to take lots of pictures!  I am always shocked at how talented they are and once again they amazed me with their creativity.  The boys were thrilled to inform us that we would actually be able to live in Chambrun right next to them.  Oh and right next to the pig pen too!  I'm trying to think of all the positives of having a pig pen against my house- so far haven't come up with too many!  The boys for sure knew how to make me feel loved and special!
Who needs a big house?!  There is plenty of room for us to all sit!
Mixing the "cement."
Even Davidson "helped" to build the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment