Friday, June 7, 2013

I have tried taking my camera to the village multiple times over the last few weeks to capture some of the adorable moments with my kiddos.  Typically I'd argue that they are not only the cutest little things ever but that they are pretty well behaved too.  These photos sort of capture the other side of their personalities.  Or maybe more truthfully just how little control I have over them somedays and how they are clearly not afraid of my threats when they don't listen.  Let's just say the children have been full of energy and maybe they too are sensing that the end of the school year is near because it has been impossible to capture their innocence with a camera! These are some of my favorite photos from the last several months that truly capture how chaotic some of my afternoons are=)
My face says it all.  I have no control what so ever.  
This is a typical Davidson face- he is letting me know that he isn't being
held...which is pretty much not acceptable!
Not sure who has more sass=)
Just another day playing with the kids...I mean why wouldn't
Davidson want to ride the turkey?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment