Thursday, December 22, 2016

my parent's came to Haiti!

My kiddos (and me too!) were counting down for weeks until my parents arrived and oh were they excited to finally meet them!  In a lot of ways I have two very separate lives. One with my family and friends in Indiana and then another in Haiti. It's not very often that these two lives cross paths so when they do it's extra special. I was so excited for my parents to actually meet and get to know some of the people who are so dear to me. I was also excited for my Haitian family and friends to meet my parents. The days went much too quickly but I am so thankful that I was able to show my parents off a little and also show them a glimpse of what my life is like in Haiti.  My kiddos all voted that they should come back SOON and are still talking about everything that they did with them=) 

3 comments:

  1. So grateful God provided this opportunity for you and your parents to spend time in Haiti. God is using you in a wonderful way to share His love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brook ,I'm so excited in my heart that your parents were able to visit you in Haiti and able to see God's call on your life in action.I have no doubt they can see the love of your Hatton family returned to you . I pray often for you and the Niemiah Ministries.I pray God will sharpen your skills and talents in 2017 for the next level of ministering He moves you into.Love you my friend@

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a true Blessing... I'm Happy for you and your Haiti Family that you all created Memories together.
    Thank you Brooke for the Big Huge HEART you have! Blessings to you in 2017 and always Safe Travels. Hugs Hugs

    ReplyDelete